The purpose of the role is to coach/train and develop the Activity Team so that they own the guests journey from start to finish within the Centre Operation - empowering them to deliver consistent world class experiences that will ensure our KPI’s & NPS targets are achieved and that we stand out from our competitors in delivering a unique unbridled Activity experience.
To create and deliver an environment where guest focus drives the delivery of the Grosvenor Hall water sports activities, ensure that Grosvenor Hall’s water sports activities are delivered to the highest standard, through ownership, design and development of programmes, coordination of resources, and delivery of effective training.
· Be a leadership role model, motivate, inspire and enable your team to deliver life-changing experiences and always keep the Guest at the heart of what they do
· Coach/train and develop the Activity teams to maximise performance in order to deliver a world class guest experience one that enables us to stand out from our competitors.
· Monitoring/observing sessions to ensure the delivery meets pre-defined standards and providing feedback and coaching to instructors
· Support the coordination of the workload & rota’s of the Activity teams that ensures delivery of a unique guest experience
· Complete all weekly and monthly reports in a timely and accurate manner
· Monitoring/observing sessions to ensure the delivery meets pre-defined standards