Kitelantis Hotel & Resort
We are looking for a Resort Manager & Kite Instructor couple for our resort in Kalpitiya, Sri Lanka.
This is an incredible opportunity for the right individuals to make their mark in the leisure industry and lead a small friendly team at our brand new resort in Sri Lanka.
The resort opened 2 years ago and is now in need for an experienced manager to move the resort to the next level.
The ongoing success of our resort will be dependent on you !
This is for a full-time position
Please drop us your CV to email@example.com if you are keen to come out and live and work in paradise.
Excellent customer service and a friendly approachable style is incredibly important.
You should be over 25 years old, open minded, chatty, easy to talk to and have previous experience in the hospitality industry or any customer related jobs.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Plan and Organize the daily life of the resort (activities, animations, meetings, etc.).
- Responsible for all sport and recreational activities – mainly kitesurfing
- Supervise maintenance, supplies, renovations and furnishings
- Carry out inspections of property and services
- Ensure security is effective
- Recruit, train and monitor staff (bookings, reception, surf and yoga teachers, volunteers, kitchen, etc.)
- Plan work schedules for individuals and teams
- Hold regular staff meetings to provide and gather feedback on key service areas
- Manage finances (salaries, payments, etc.)
- Meet and greet customers, be available and provide a constant high level of service throughout their stay
- Deal with customers complaints and comments
- Answer to reviews and feedbacks, follow-up after their stay
- Improve processes and contribute to growing the camp
- Promote and market the business
Start date: immediately