Our Dive Center in Khao Lak operates with two state – of – the art day-trip boats and one liveaboard. In addition to our main office and the attached Palm Garden Resort we operate with own sales offices in leading 5* hotels. With our outstanding high – speed Catamaran Sundancer we definitely have the fastest and most comfortable day trip boat going to the Similan Islands, which rank among the top ten dive sites worldwide.
For the right candidate we offer a fulltime position with excellent income possibilities inside Khao Lak’s new ROBINSON Club. The ideal candidate is highly motivated, enjoys working one – on – one with customers in a specific ROBINSON Club atmosphere and has proven sales experience. If you can share our passion for our products, know how to promote them and can meet seasonal goals, this could be a place to build a rewarding career.
Please apply only if you fulfill all core requirements.
Before applying get some more information checking out www.seabees.comand https://www.robinson.com/en/en/resort-holiday/thailand/khao-lak/clubdetails/
Please send your complete application with cover letter & CV ( also stating your non – diving history ), mentioning the position you are applying for, in German language with recent portrait -and full body picture, expected salary plus two references.
We may consider only complete applications; only selected candidates will be notified.
Sea Bees Diving Khao Lak
· Work closely with the ROBINSON Club team, also after office hours, to ensure that customers get outstanding service and memorable and rewarding holiday experience.
· Conduct Try Dives at the Resort’s pools, engage and participate in Robinson Club’s activities on a regular basis
· Grow brand sales by giving excellent sales briefings and with deep product knowledge.
· Ensure sales goals, including sell-through and volume, are met each season through effective communication and outstanding customer service.
· Deliver productivity through the efficient use of time and a commitment to strong results.
· Basic accounting with Money Works & Filemaker
· Stock control & direct ordering with suppliers
· Fluent in German, good command of English language skills.
· Certified diver with some experience
· Tidy and neat look, preferred age 25 years – 40 years
· Ready to start September 2019
· Track record of successful results in the up market diving, hospitality or retail industry and preferable in club or cruise line tourism
· Excellent organizational and follow – through skills
· Very strong communication and interpersonal skills Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast paced environment